- The False Apparitions of Medjugorje, Bosnia, 24th of June 1981 (ongoing)
- The False Apparitions of Garabandal, Spain (1961 to 1965)
- The False Apparitions & Prophecies of Bayside, New York (1970-1995)
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Aliens & UFOs Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Near Death Experiences Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Ghosts, Spirits & Demons Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False & Demonic Apparitions of Occult Activities Meant to Deceive Mankind
- The False Apparitions of Muhammad, the Creator of Islam
- The False Apparitions of Joseph Smith, the Creator of Mormonism
- Apparition of LA SALETTE, France, 19th of September, 1846!
- Apparition of Fatima, Portugal, 13th of October, 1917!
- Various Apparitions & Prophecies Regarding The Great Apostasy
- Various Catholic End Times Prophecies & Visions
- Church Approved Revelations & Apparitions of Our Lord & Lady to St. Bridget of Sweden
Speaking of the last days, Our Lord warns the world that there will be false signs and wonders to deceive (if it were possible) even the elect.
Matthew 24:24-25: "Then if any man shall say to you: Lo here is Christ, or there, do not believe him. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect. Behold I have told it to you, before hand. If therefore they shall say to you: Behold He is in the desert, go ye not out: Behold He is in the closets, believe it not."
In this warning, Our Lord makes the very specific statement that if people say they see Him here or there in those days, do not believe it. He even uses the very interesting phrase, “in the closet.” In other words, if they say Our Lord is appearing to them in their closets or in their rooms, do not believe it. This admonition would obviously apply also to those who say that His Mother is here or there in those days. St. Paul warns us of the same thing in 2 Thessalonians, when speaking about the time of the Great Apostasy and the coming of Antichrist:
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12: "Whose coming is according to the working of Satan, in all power, and signs, and lying wonders, And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying. That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
Prophecy of Marie Julie Jahenny, Briton Stigmatist (1891): "During the time of the approach of the punishments announced at La Salette, an unlimited amount of false revelations will arise from Hell like a swarm of flies; a last attempt of Satan to choke and destroy the belief in the true revelations by false ones."
Faced with this situation, the way that a Catholic judges everything is by the teaching of the Catholic Church. If an apparition apparently from Heaven gives a message that contains one clear heresy, or anything contrary to the teaching of the Catholic Church, that is sufficient to prove that it cannot be from God, but that it is from the Devil. God does not contradict Himself.
Galatians 1:8-9- “But though we, or an angel from Heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema. As we said before, so now I say again: If anyone preach to you a gospel, besides that which you have received, let him be anathema.”