Scripture & Tradition Proves the Teachings of the Catholic Church
- The Bible Proves the Teachings of the Catholic Church
- Refuting Protestantism From the Bible
- Orthodoxy & Orthodox Church
- Why the Eastern Orthodox Position is Illogical and False
- The Early Church Fathers on the Primacy of the Roman Catholic Church
- Specific Catholic teaching against Protestant and Schismatic Sects
- The Bible Teaches That Jesus is Truly Present in the Eucharist
- The Biblical Basis for Praying to Mary and for Catholic Teachings on Mary
- The Bible Teaches That Jesus Made St. Peter the First Pope
- Justification by Faith Alone and Eternal Security Refuted by the Bible
- The Bible Teaches Confession to a Priest
- The Bible on Praying to and Venerating Saints
- The Bible Teaches Baptismal Regeneration and That Baptism is Necessary for Salvation
- The Proof for Infant Baptism
- Baptism Doesn’t Have to be Immersion
- The Bible Teaches Purgatory
- The Bible Does not Teach Sola Scriptura (Scripture Alone)
- Some Facts About Martin Luther, the Originator of Protestant “Christianity”
- 25,000 Different non-Catholic Denominations - Doctrinal Chaos is the bad Fruit of man-Made Religion
- How old is Your Church?
- Refuting Protestantism: Proof from the Bible of the Catholic Church and the Catholic faith!
- Proof for Confession and the forgiveness of sins by men in the Church through the grace and power of Jesus Christ. This is denied by Protestants but here is undeniable proof!
- Proof for Eucharist, Transubstantiation!
- Disproving Sola Scriptura or “Bible alone” as Protestants claim is Biblical but is nowhere found in the Bible!
- Proof for faith and works necessary for Salvation, faith alone refuted by James 2. No Catholic teaching has ever said that any man can have faith or works but by the help of the Holy Spirit, but we must answer the voice of the Holy Spirit and it is not automatic for us. Choice is denied in faith alone by Protestants!
- Disproving once saved always saved or eternal security from Protestantism. The whole Bible is a testament against this!
- Prayers of the dead Saints for the living humanity proved. No Saint can do anything by their own power but God answers the righteous dead in Christ as the Bible proves!
- Proof for the Catholic practice of relics. No Catholic teaching has ever called the relic supernatural by itself without God's help!
- The use of images and statues in worship in the Bible. If God can make statues which is not him but angels for the purpose of worshipping him, do Catholics sin when they do what God allows? The Protestants thus calls God a deceiver!
- The Ten Commandments
- Deuterocanonical books in the New Testament scripture disproving the Protestant Bible!
- Proof for purgatory! A state after death of suffering and forgiveness.
- The uniqueness of Mary as the Mother of God. She is the Mother of God but Protestants treat her as any woman. How shameful and disrespectful against Christ!
- The Real Martin Luther Exposed
- Salvation Is Not By Faith Alone
- Our Blessed Virgin Mary
- Important Christian Dogma You Must Believe to be Saved (Introduction)
- The Keys of St. Peter and His Unfailing Faith
- No Salvation Outside of the Catholic Church
- Concerning those Baptized validly as infants by members of non-Catholic sects
- Material Heresy
- The Natural Law
- There is no Salvation for members of Islam, Judaism or other heretical or schismatic non-Catholic sects
- Specific Catholic teaching against Judaism
- Specific Catholic teaching against Islam
- Specific Catholic teaching against Protestant and Schismatic sects
- The Sacrament of Baptism is necessary for Salvation
- Believe dogma as it was once declared
- Those who die in Original Sin or Mortal Sin descend into Hell
- The unbaptized children and the Limbo of the Children
- Baptism of Blood and Baptism of Desire – Erroneous Traditions of Man
- The Fathers are unanimous from the beginning on Water Baptism
- Not all of the Fathers remained consistent with their own affirmation on the necessity of Water Baptism
- The theory of Baptism of Blood – a tradition of man
- Summarizing the Facts on Baptism of Blood
- The theory of Baptism of Desire – a tradition of man
- St. Augustine
- Liturgical Tradition and Apostolic Burial Tradition
- Pope St. Siricius
- Major Objections
- Sess. 6, Chap. 4 of the Council of Trent
- The Catechism of the Council of Trent
- The Catechism attributed to St. Pius X
- The absolute necessity for everyone above the Age of Reason to know about the Trinity and the Incarnation to be Saved
- Invincible Ignorance
- The Dogma, Pope Pius IX and Invincible Ignorance
- Salvation for the “Invincibly Ignorant” reduced to its absurd principle
- Gifts, Donations and Wills
- Baptism; the Steps to Convert to the Traditional Catholic Faith; the Steps for Those Leaving the New Mass; and Conditional Baptism
- If you Haven’t Received Baptism, the Steps to Convert to the Traditional Catholic Faith are as Follows:
- For Those who Have Received Baptism, the Steps to Convert is Slightly Different:
- For Those who Aren’t Sure Whether They are Baptized, the Order is:
- Baptism and Conditional Baptism
- Baptismal Vows
- Profession of Catholic Faith
“I am afraid that this is a hard nut for Protestants to crack, namely – That though we admit that the separate works composing the New Testament were now in existence, yet they were for centuries not to be found altogether in one volume, were not obtainable by multitudes of Christians, and even were altogether unknown to many in different parts of the world.” (Where We Got the Bible, p. 29)
Sometimes the people who seems to be the Catholic Church administration, that is, the people that seems to hold positions of power in the Catholic Church, (but actually do not since they are heretics) can be corrupt as in the case of the Arian heresy in the 4th century when about 98% of the Episcopal chairs, that is, Bishop’s sees, were overtaken by Arians, and the little flock of true Catholics who did not apostatize from the Catholic faith were grievously persecuted for their faith; and also in the case of some popes who fell into immorality and wrong teachings, and many now who are in heresy but still call themselves Catholic. However, the Catholic Faith is right, and these people’s apostasy or heresy does not effect the Catholic Church. Just because some people call themselves Catholic do not make them Catholics. In this sad instance of human history, there are now approximately 20,000 Protestant sects which all contradict each other on crucial doctrinal points. This proves to any good willed person that at least 19,999 sects must be wrong if we follow simple logic. Protestantism was unheard of even to the founders of it since they all started as Catholics which then apostatized. True Christianity started at 33 AD, not in the 16th Century or later. This refutation of Protestantism should be spread to both Protestants and Catholics. To protestants in order to save them from their errors, make them aware that they been lied to, and draw them to the true Catholic Faith; to Catholics to make them feel safe in their faith and be able to refute heretics when the chance arises.
Following Martin Luther’s excommunication from the Catholic Church in 1520, which marked the beginning of the Protestant movement, over 20,000 different denominations have been created in about 500 years. In 1980, David A. Barrett’s World Christian Encyclopedia (Oxford University Press) gave the number of different denominations as 20,780. He projected that there would be 22,190 denominations by 1985.
This would mean that there are approximately 25,000 (or possibly 30,000) different denominations today. Even if, for the sake of argument, one were to take a conservative estimate, and give the number as only 15,000 different denominations, this equates to more than one new sect having been created every two weeks.
When we consider the fact that the original founders of Protestantism didn’t even agree with each other on major points of doctrine, such denominational chaos shouldn’t be a surprise. Protestantism is man-made religion, in which each person ultimately determines for himself what he thinks the Bible teaches. Martin Luther (the initiator of Protestantism) condemned the doctrinal views of John Calvin and Huldrych Zwingli, two other leading Protestant figures. They all claimed to follow the Bible.
Basically all of these thousands of non-Catholics sects purport to be Christian and claim to follow the Bible, even though they disagree with each other on crucial doctrinal matters, such as: the precise nature of justification; whether human works and sins are a part of salvation; whether men have free will; predestination; whether infants need baptism for salvation; what Communion is; whether it’s necessary to confess to the Lord; which books of the New Testament apply to us today; the structure of the Church’s hierarchy; the role of bishops and ministers; the Sabbath; the role of women in church; etc. ad nauseam. Most of these groups even claim that the individual "Christian" will be led by the Holy Spirit when privately reading the Bible. The disunity of these sects constitutes an irrefutable proof that their doctrine is not of the Spirit of Truth; and that their principle of operation (i.e., Scripture alone apart from the Church and Tradition) is not the doctrine of the Bible and the Apostles.
Ephesians 4:4-5: “One body and one Spirit; as you are called in one hope of your calling. One Lord, one faith, one baptism.”
If you are Catholic, you know that your religion was founded in the year 33 by Jesus Christ, the Son of God, true God and true man; and that this one Church, to which people must belong to be saved, will exist until the end of time.
-the Bible without any doubt teaches that the body and blood of Jesus are present in the true Eucharist, as the Catholic Church has always taught
-the Bible teaches Catholic doctrines on Mary, including her immaculate conception (conception without sin), perpetual virginity and bodily assumption; and that she is the Ark of the New Covenant
-the Bible teaches that Jesus made St. Peter the first pope, the prime minister or governor of His Church
- the Bible repeatedly teaches that man is not justified by faith alone, but that human deeds (sins), in addition to faith, determine whether a man has justification and salvation
-the Bible repeatedly teaches that a true believer can fall away from the faith or lose his justification through sin; and that many passages refute the popular idea of “eternal security” or “once saved always saved”
-countless people have completely misunderstood a handful of Bible verses, and have used those misunderstood verses to construct a false view of justification/salvation which contradicts the entire teaching of Jesus and the Bible
-the Bible teaches that Jesus instituted confession to priests, and gave the Apostles the power to forgive sins
-the Bible teaches that saintly men intercede with God (both on Earth and after death), and that their intercession can impact how God will deal with other men
-the Bible teaches that angels and saints play an important role in the salvation of men, and that both angels and saints intercede and can be invoked (prayed to) in order to obtain graces from God
-the Bible teaches that the statues/images of heavenly figures are not forbidden, but were actually commanded for God’s temple; and that the relics of saintly men were venerated and even miraculous
-the Bible teaches that water baptism takes away sins, justifies, and is necessary for salvation
-the Bible teaches Purgatory
-the Bible teaches that, in addition to Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the Church must also be believed; and that Sacred Tradition is also “the word of God” – refuting sola scriptura
-the fathers of the Church (i.e., those earliest Christian writers who received the tradition of the Apostles) believed in Catholic teaching
-a deeper understanding of the Bible corrects many misconceptions that people have on a variety of issues relating to the Catholic faith and the Bible
-Martin Luther (1483-1546), the first recognizable Protestant and the progenitor of all non-Catholic denominations, came upon his beliefs later than one might think; and that Luther was still professing to be a Catholic on the very date which now marks, for most people, the beginning of the Protestant “reformation”
-Martin Luther “discovered” and invented his doctrines by the day; and much more…
This book contains all the information necessary to prove, from the protestant King James Bible itself, that the Catholic Church is the one true Christian Church. This book contains very detailed proofs, arguments, and responses to objections on the most important topics. At the same time, however, it is deliberately as brief as possible so as to avoid unnecessarily long discussions. The combination of essential details and brevity make this book especially conducive for mass-distribution and interest to the general reader.
The book also contains sub-headings throughout so that the casual readers (or those with less interest) can the find topics and sections that might interest them, no matter what section they happen to read. We feel very strongly about this book, and we encourage all readers of our website to obtain it and print it out and share to all who wonder about the true Biblical Faith.
The Bible Proves the Teachings of the Catholic Church